INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Mutton Club and Magnificent Midlife are operated by The Mutton Club Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11218905 and have our registered office at Unit 2, 22 Pakenham Street, London WC1X 0LB.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
The Mutton Club is accessible free of charge. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
The content on our sites is intended for information purposes only. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Content on The Mutton Club and Magnificent Midlife refers to the written word, videos, audio files and interactive services. You may share content from The Mutton Club on social media, print, screengrab or email for non-commercial purposes only. Content on Magnificent Midlife may not be shared.
SUBSCRIPTION BASED PURCHASES
By purchasing from us any subscription-based membership such as Magnificent Midlife (the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your Membership user name and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
- We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
- After 30 days from purchase, your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or private purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
- You will be billed for the membership in accordance with the quoted membership fee. You will be automatically billed each month, until and unless you contact us to cancel your membership. You must cancel before your next billing date in order to avoid a charge for the following month-long period. You may cancel your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Until you terminate your membership, you authorize our billing company to charge your credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing membership fee.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
COMMUNICATION FROM THE MUTTON CLUB
We reserve the right to send electronic mail to those who have expressed an interest in receiving further updates from The Mutton Club or Magnificent Midlife by signing up. These may include promotional offers that we feel may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com and can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
You may see advertising from third parties on The Mutton Club in the form of images and text. These are predominantly adverts supplied through Mediavine that reflect your own recent browsing history. If you wish to advertise with The Mutton Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITES
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and links do not suggest endorsement or any connection.
The Mutton Club Ltd is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by English law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our sites or any content on these, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on them, or on any website linked to it.
Content on The Mutton Club and Magnificent Midlife will never knowingly infringe any copyright or licensing agreements with third parties. Any content commissioned for The Mutton Club and Magnificent Midlife has been done so in good faith, with usage rights agreed upfront.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes.
For any other queries, please email email@example.com .